I took a break, as often happens, from the current work-in-progress (WIP) because I wrote my protagonist into a corner and needed to ponder how I’d get him out of that predicament without erasing and rewriting a substantial portion of the manuscript. I think I’ve figured that out. Strangely enough, it was the character’s father who provided me with that inspiration. So, once again, I’ve resumed plugging away at the keyboard to push the story along. I need to keep at it, because I’ve slated this book–Champion of the Twin Moons, Book 5 in the Twin Moons Saga—for release in June (or earlier if I can swing it). There’s a whole lot to do yet!
In the hopper …
Meanwhile, I’ve got more books simmering on the back burners of my mind and which I hope to produce yet this year:
- Triune Alliance Brides Series: The first book was Triple Burn. The sequel is Double Cut, which is available for pre-order now and will be released on March 15. The third book and fourth books will be (1) a bride for the third planet in the Triune Alliance and (2) a bride for the general superior introduced in Double Cut.
- Russian Love Series: After a long hiatus, I returned to this popular mafia romance series with a character who demanded his own story: Ciro. Ciro’s story, Russian Revival, was published on January 15. But wait, there’s more! The series isn’t finished. The next book will feature characters introduced in Russian Revival: Sergio and Susan.
- Twin Moons Saga: In 2022, I returned to this fantasy world of mighty fae and other supernatural creatures with Knight of the Twin Moons. In 2023, I’ll be back with a fifth book in the series: Champion of the Twin Moons. (This is the WIP referenced above.)
Will there be more books? Of course! I just don’t know what they are yet. Don’t despair if you prefer those one-off stories. I’ll produce more of them. Those stories keep my mind fresh.
On the freelance front …
With regard to business as usual, there’s the freelancing aspect of my livelihood that cannot be ignored. I have come up with a package deal for ghostwriting I call the Rapid Release Program. This package is based on the favorable algorithms Amazon uses for new releases. An author who releases a lot of books frequently benefits from those algorithms through enhanced placement, better promotion, and increased sales. Here’s how it works:
- You sign a 6-month commitment for the production of one novella (approximately 20,000 words) per month.
- You provide the background information needed to produce each book.
- I do the heavy lifting (i.e., ghostwriting) and deliver a draft to you within 15 calendar days.
- You review the draft and return your requests for specific changes within 7 calendar days.
- I revise per your feedback, proofread, and deliver a high-resolution PDF file (for print) and an EPUB file (for e-book) for upload to Kindle Direct Publishing.
The price of the package is $1,500 per month.
Make sure you get a copy …
Finally, I’ll be attending several events throughout the year in the capacities of author, artist, and freelance writer/editor. To each of these events I bring a limited selection of my books. (Bringing copies of every title just isn’t feasible.) However, it’s come to my attention that some folks want to make sure I have copies of certain titles available. Therefore, I have created a pre-order form.
Use this pre-order form to let me know which event you’ll be attending and which title(s) you want me to reserve for you. I’ll make sure to keep copies of those books on hand for you. All pre-orders must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the event. If you want a copy of a book that is not listed on the pre-order form, purchase it from Amazon and bring it to the event where I’ll be happy to autograph it for you.